Bauman Moscow State Technical University
2nd Baumanskaya St., 5/1, 105005, Moscow
Doctor of engineering sciences, professor
Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, head of the electronic equipment engineering and production sub-department, Bauman Moscow State Technical University
• Design and technological informatics in radio electronics, creation of software and hardware systems for visual design of complex and science-intensive systems
• Applied problems of application of information technologies in nanoengineering
• Research and development of modern types of radio-electronic equipment, including using new principles of operation, introduction of new methods of knowledge transfer
• Functional-parametric direction of the theory of reliability and theory of technogenic risks
• Microelectronics, computer technology, nanoengineering
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences since 29.05.2008 - Department of Nanotechnology and Information Technology (information technology and automation)
1987 - medal "Veteran of Labor"
1997 - medal "In memory of the 800th anniversary of Moscow"
2005 - medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree
2012 - UNESCO medal "For contribution to the development of nanoscience and nanotechnology"
2016 - Order of Friendship "For merits in the development of science, education, training of qualified specialists and many years of fruitful work"
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• Reliability and Quality of Complex Systems
• Technologies of engineering and information systems
• Herald of the Bauman Moscow state technical university. Series instrument engineering
• Information technologies of CAD/CAM/CAE
• Radio industry
• Engineering journal: science and innovation
• Information technologies
• ORCID ID 0000-0003-4013-1905
• Web of Science Researcher ID J-3435-2012
• SCOPUS ID 6508288681
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 160921
Дата обновления: 14.09.2022 10:43